Digital Transformation in Student Learning and Academic Registry (SLAR) are undertaking an exercise to showcase practices of digital excellence across all schools. The case studies will develop an evidence-based approach to digital excellence featuring your individual excellence evidencing how you have used digital solutions in your course design, development and delivery to enhance and transform your practice and consequently how students learn.
Participating in a case study can be a great way to highlight the great work you are doing in your field across the sector. If you are interested in featuring in our Digital Excellence Impact Case Studies, please get in touch with Caitlin Timlin, Learning Design Officer in SLAR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ares of practice in this callout are:
- Digital Development Programme – have you used the tools and tips from the Digital Development Programme in a unique way you’d like to share with the rest of the University?
- Hybrid Learning – have you had great successes with hybrid learning? Have you developed your teaching methods in a new way to adhere to these unprecedented times?
- Adobe – are you currently or have you used any Adobe software in an innovative way to benefit your teaching and the how your students learn?
- Outstanding learning experiences on Blackboard – do you use your Blackboard module in a way that no one else does?
- Accessibility – how have you used the Accessibility HelpGuides in your practice to meet inclusive design practices for your modules?