This is a resource which aims to support L&T activity and innovation that Teesside is so well known for, to enhance L&T practice and ultimately our students’ university experience.
The section has two main functions:
- A one-stop-shop access to L&T resources and key information
- An online L&T community where everyone can participate and get involved in discussions around L&T; sharing innovative practice and collaborative thinking and L&T news.
There are a few ways you can sign up to receive updates from LTE Online. Doing so means you don’t have to keep coming back to the site to check for new content – you’ll be told when something new is added. Click here to find out more.
Credit Level Descriptors
- Designing, Delivering and Assessing Practical and Laboratory-based Sessions
- Formative Work and Feedback
- Guidelines for Inclusive Learning Resources
- Learning Outcomes
- Quick Guide to Meeting the ‘Threshold Quality Standard (TQS): Use of Electronic Module Sites’
- Retention and the Curriculum
- Work-based Learning