Along with delivering School based professional development activities, Student Learning & Academic Registry offer a scheduled programme of sessions that support staff in delivering the University’s Academic Enhancement Framework, both in terms of the subject areas and in the levels of delivery.
- Digitally Empowered
- Future Ready
- Globally Connected
- Socially & Ethically Engaged
- Research Active
- Student Success
- Student Voice
As well as professional development, training is also delivered in the following areas;
- Personal Tutoring /Student Engagement Coaching
- Assessment Regulations Training
- Introducing Academics to External Examining
- Academic Workload
- Continuous Monitoring and Enhancement
- Approval and review (Chairs/Panel members)
In addition, staff across the University are signposted towards relevant Learning and Teaching professional development activities that are provided across the sector (e.g. Advance HE workshops, QAA webinars, OfS and JISC).
For more information on current sessions available and booking information click here.