We are pleased to announce that the ‘Promoting Teaching Excellence’ Learning and Teaching Enhancement Conference will take place in The Curve on Monday 26th June and Tuesday 27th June 2017.
The two-day conference is designed to bring staff and students together to explore current issues under the broad heading of ‘Promoting Teaching Excellence’:
- Day 1: Explores the interface between professional practice, research and teaching
- Day 2: Developes future facing pedagogies for the 21st Century
Throughout the two days, there will be a series of provocations, designed to stimulate critical debate around some key agendas.
We are delighted that the conference will feature keynote presentations by the following speakers:
- Professor Stuart Hampton-Reeves, Professor of Shakespeare Studies and Research-informed Teaching and Director of Research for the Faculty of Business, Law and Applied Social Studies, University of Central Lancashire
- Eric Stoller, Independent Consultant, Strategic Communication and Digital Engagement.
- In addition, Simon Thomson, Head of Digital Pedagogy at Leeds Beckett University will deliver a workshop on 27th June.
Staff and students from Teesside University and partner colleges are welcome to attend single workshops or participate in the full conference programme. Delegates can choose to attend up to four workshops/presentations per day delivered by a broad range of speakers. Please see the conference timetable below.
Bookings are now live and will close on Friday 16th June. Please use the link below for the conference programme, abstracts and booking details:
For more information about the Learning & Teaching Enhancement Conference please contact Tina Evers or Sarah Clayton
T: 01642 384208