Booking is now open for the National Future Facing Learning Conference 2023! If you would like to book a place, please click on the following link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/future-facing-learning-the-education-revolution-2023-tickets-619594262117
15th June 2023: 8:45 – 16:30
A national conference, hosted by Teesside University, this event brings together sector leaders, researchers and academics to discuss what ‘the Education Revolution’ means to their practice and the direction and purpose of Higher Education.
The day will feature a number of panel debates and discussions with speakers from different organisations, showcasing leading thinking and research around breaking down barriers and re-thinking the Higher Education system, sharing practice and addressing key questions. Our panels and spotlights will be covering things such as:
- Socially and Ethically Engaged Learning through Leadership & Partnership
- Doing Education Differently to drive Future Facing Learning
- Motivations for, and Design of, Online Learning for a Globally Connected Learning Experience
We are delighted to welcome Andrew Proctor and Langley Sharpe MBE as our Keynote Speakers (further information will follow soon).
- Andrew Proctor joined Amazon Web Services as Executive Lead for UK Education in January 2022, having previously been Pro Vice-Chancellor (Digital) at Staffordshire University.
- Langley Sharp MBE is the former head of the Centre for Army Leadership, responsible for championing leadership excellence across the British Army.
A Selection of our Panellists/Presenters
We are looking forward to welcoming the following people who will be sharing their knowledge, experiences and insights as part of our conference:
- Luis Barbeiro: Education Communities Manager, Microsoft.
- Simon Birkett: Senior Consultant, Jisc.
- Cemile Cakir: University of Law, Head of Online Campus.
- Professor Sarah Jane Aiston: Professor of Public Policy, Teesside University.
Further information on all panellists and speakers will follow soon.
We look forward to welcoming participants on 15th June 2023.