Adobe has rebranded its Spark multimedia creation suite as Creative Cloud Express. The idea is to help users create rich visual content like social media posts, stories, flyers and banners using a straightforward drag-and-drop interface, whilst keeping all of your previously created projects available.
Creative Cloud Express includes thousands of templates, fonts and design assets as well as royalty-free photos. You’ll have access to some basic editing tools and photo effects on the web and mobile, including background removal and animation.
Key Features include:
- Access to 20,000 premium Adobe fonts and 175 million royalty-free licensed Adobe Stock images (See Adobe Stock info below)
- Simple drag-and-drop functions to quickly customise thousands of creative templates
- Ability to remove backgrounds from photos, trim and merge videos, turn videos into GIFs and convert/export PDFs in a few clicks
- New templates specifically for logos, book covers and more
- Shared Templates and Shared Brands to ensure brand consistency across teams
- Integration with Creative Cloud Libraries
Creative Cloud Express uses Adobe Sensei, the same artificial intelligence and machine learning tech behind the company’s core apps, such as Photoshop and Premiere. The framework powers features like the ability to turn videos into GIFs and merging videos.
Click here to learn more about Adobe Express with this useful video
Creative Cloud Express is available for free to all staff and students. To sign in, visit https://express.adobe.com/
Teesside have access to the free Stock library which can be access via http://stock.adobe.com/free . Sign in with your TU email (top right corner) and you have access to all of the free images, videos and templates. By signing in, this allows use of Libraries as well.
The Digital Transformation section in SLAR are producing support resources on the Adobe Express as part of our launch of Adobe Labs in January 2022.