As the University pushes forward with the Future Facing Learning agenda, a question we frequently get asked in training is whether it is possible to print from the iPad to the MyPrint system.
The quick answer is Yes! But it’s a bit different from how you might normally print.
In a nutshell, you send a blank email from your iPad to a special email address, with the file attached to the email. You can even specify whether you want to send it to a colour printer or a black and white printer.
You can attach multiple files to the one email, and the system will handle that with no problem.
The very quick guide:
- Use whatever app you use to send emails. This can also be done from Stone.tees.ac.uk
- In the To: box, use the email address myprintmobile.tees.ac.uk
- In the Subject box, use either p:Mono (B&W) or p:Colour (colour)
- Attach your file(s) as usual
- You can now go to the nearest MyPrinter and collect your print as normal.
For more information, please refer to this very helpful document prepared by ITaCs: