This is a resource which aims to support L&T activity and innovation that Teesside is so well known for, to enhance L&T practice and ultimately our students’ university experience.
The section has two main functions:
- A one-stop-shop access to L&T resources and key information
- An online L&T community where everyone can participate and get involved in discussions around L&T; sharing innovative practice and collaborative thinking and L&T news.
There are a few ways you can sign up to receive updates from LTE Online. Doing so means you don’t have to keep coming back to the site to check for new content – you’ll be told when something new is added. Click here to find out more.
Credit Level Descriptors
In at the Deep End
Recognising Excellence in Learning and Teaching
Recent Posts from the Learning & Teaching Blog
- Instructor-led training for Microsoft Teams – Did you know?
- Discussions, events, fora and more – Join the TEA Party
- Future Facing Assessment and Feedback Labs
- Recent Fellowship Successes through the University’s Professional Development Framework
- Making the Case for Mindful Assessment in Higher Education