On Monday I started to texture my well asset and got the base of the well textured.
On Tuesday I continued my well textures and got the wooden area and rope textured, and I also textured the spike trap asset.
On Wednesday I finished my well textures and I also got the UV’s and textures of the money bag asset done.
On Thursday me and Justin (design lead) looked at some assets from the other artists and noted some improvements, and I also went through my completed asses and fixed their pivot points (to make the designers’ life easier when building the level) and exported and reuploaded them to the OneDrive folder.
On Friday I imported all my finished textures and assets to a UE4 project and made the materials for each of them and I also fixed some issued with the textures that had I found while making the materials.
On Saturday I was in a call with Justin again and I went through another artists assets and fixed the asset’s pivot points as they needed fixing.