New Greek restaurant serves up a GREAT big feast

great

Middlesbrough  goalkeeper Dimi Konstantopoulous  showcased his brand new Greek restaurant in front of the national media- and is now ready to welcome his first customers.

The Greek footballer has spent the last six months working on the new eaterie, located on Linthrope Road, after dreaming of the venture for the past three years.

Dimi said:  “Food is a passion of mine and although football remains my priority I have lived here for so long and I have always felt at home in the Teesside area, I hope people will enjoy my food as much as I have enjoyed living here.”

“All the interior is decorated in Greek style, and I have had everything shipped over from Greece. It is important to me that the whole environment is authentic.”

Great has created 10 new jobs, including a head chef, two assistant chefs and a team of waiters and kitchen assistants.

The restaurant offers a wide range of Greek dishes, ranging from hummus and halloumi to whole roast chickens, with very reasonable prices, varying from £2.10 to £11.90.

Dimi’s childhood friend and now business partner Nickos Pitsoulis was also keen to express his passion for Greek food and this new business adventure.

He said:  “This is the first Greek restaurant in the Teesside area and we are confident it will be a great success.”

“We are looking forward to the future of the business and would love to add special discounts to Teesside students.”