Film Review: Fast & Furious 7

Film Review: Fast & Furious 7

Movie Title: Fast & Furiousn

Director: James Wan

Cast: Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Paul Walkerff7

Release date: 06/04/2014

Tside rating:  5 stars

“The most important thing in life, always be the people right here, right now. That’s was real.”

Last week, I went to the cinema to enjoy the movie that called Fast & Furious 7. I’m a big fan of this movies. I have watched the previous films which made me excited, shocked and unforgettable. This latest movie was continued the previous story of the play, meanwhile Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Dwayne Johnson still lead the cast of Furious 7.

With beginning of the film, a series arsons, threaten events was implemented by Ian Shaw in London, because he wanted to revenge for his brother who died in an accident. The whole movie showed the Dominic’s team including Dominic, Brian, Letty and other team numbers fighting with Ian to protect the safety of the city.

I went into this movie with high expectations and I did enjoy it, the premise was really splendid and another reason for me to watch this movie is Paul Walker who played one of the protagonist in it. However, unfortunately Paul Walker died in real world with a traffic accident which was a high-speed road crash in November, 2013. The Fast & Furious 7 was finished after Paul died, and this movie is to memory Paul. The film was completed with helps from Paul’s two younger brothers Caleb and Cody, and also with some technologies of subtle, unobtrusive computer graphics. Combining with the brilliant film cuts and excellent dub, the audience are deeply attracted by such an excellent film, and they perhaps forget the truth of Paul walker’ death.

At the end of film, Wiz Khalifa’s sang the song named ‘See You Again’ which is written for Walker. At the same time, the screen emerged Brain with his family enjoyed their happy hours on the sand beach. Dominic dried his car on the motorway, then Brain caught up with him and smiled. After that, they went to different directions for a new journey, it always seemed to say good bye to Paul Walker.

Reviewed the previous films, each one had a happy ending. Sometimes I felt no innovative things that appeared about the previous 6 movies, but when I listened the song at this time and I thought it may be the last time for me to enjoy the Fast and Furious, suddenly I was moved by the song and the film. If someone ask me did the ending makes you cry? My answer will be: “Yes, I did.” For Paul Walker, we never say goodbye.