As well as an extensive training programme, researchers and research managers have access to 1-2-1 support from Research and Innovation Services and the Department for Academic Enterprise, as well as access an extensive bank of online resources as well as access to digital resources from sector-leading organisations, including:
- AdvanceHE, a national organisation that supports Higher Education Institutions with transformative leadership and management, teaching and learning, equality, diversity and inclusion, and effective governance, including the importance of accreditation of teaching and learning programmes, Athena SWAN, and the Race Equality Charter
- Vitae, the professional organisation for researcher development. To access their resources, training materials, and advice and guidance, create an account using your university email.
- UK Council for Graduate Education (UKCGE) hosts a range of reports, resources and guidance for doctoral supervisors. You can access these by creating an account using your university email.
- UK Research and Integrity Office (UKRIO) has resources on both ethics and integrity with access via your university email.
- Nature Masterclass on Writing and Publishing provides access to material designed and taught by editors from the Nature Research journals and covers the entire publishing process, from writing a paper to publication. Access using your university email.