I spent this week performing preliminary practical work for the project; downloading the software on the devices, I will be doing the majority of the work due to this preparation
I downloaded the launcher set.up first (^ this is it in the downloads file)
It took some time, but the process eventually ended; though I did need to do this process twice as I had to download it on two different devices.
After the launcher was downloaded, I signed into it with my student email and downloaded the Unreal Engine version specified in AppsAnywhere.
After this I will focus on turning the base environment into a (metaphorical) digital stage to display my proposal/mechanic, to do this, it will be best to make the environment as simple and open as possible to show the movement.