- This event has passed.
Managing a Successful Validation Event: Professional Support Staff
January 18, 2019 - 10:00 - 12:00
This session is aimed at professional support staff responsible for co-ordinating validation events. The session will provide a detailed awareness of recent changes to the Quality Handbook, with an opportunity for reflection and feedback. In addition, this session will also discuss the preparation and completion of the formal validation report.
Summary of session
This session will explore:
- Journey through a changing landscape
- Recent changes to the Quality Handbook
- Best Practice – event requirements and preparations
- The purpose and type of Event Reports
- Writing and developing the report narrative
- Top Tips – Resources and materials
- Support and resources available
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/.