- This event has passed.
September 18, 2017 - 14:00 - 15:00
Turnitin assignments offer the additional functionality to check submitted work for originality. This 60-minute ‘hands on’ workshop will give you the opportunity to set up an assignment from the module leader perspective and also submit to an assignment as a student. You will learn how to view student submissions and how to interpret originality reports.
The following topic areas will be covered
- Setting up an assignment.
- Submitting an assignment.
- Viewing submissions and originality reports.
This session could be useful for
- New starters
- Academics wanting to do online assessment and feedback
- IT or admin involved in assessment and feedback tasks
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/