- This event has passed.
HDA Validation: what you need to know and why
December 6, 2018 - 10:00 - 11:30
This session is primarily aimed at Course Teams and colleagues involved in the development and/or approval of HDAs at Teesside University and will be of particular interest to Chairs and Members of Approval & Review panels. However, it will also be of interest to anyone who wants to understand more about how these University processes work.
This briefing session will provide an overview of the characteristics of Higher & Degree Apprenticeships (HDAs), the key elements to be aware of and how this relates to the context of validation of apprenticeship delivery at Teesside University.
The session will explore:
- Navigation of the HDA landscape
- Context and key characteristics of HDAs
- The importance of the HDA regulatory background – the rules
- HDA drivers – both internal & external
- Validation for delivery by TU (Quality Handbook)
- Top tips
- Supporting resources and links
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/.