- This event has passed.
November 23, 2017 - 11:00 - 12:00
The Grade Centre in Blackboard provides a wide range of functions for managing assessment and feedback within Blackboard. In this session we will explore the Grade Centre and explore how to perform actions such as grading an electronically submitted assignment. We will also look at different options for managing attempts and how to view responses for Blackboard Tests.
The following topic areas will be covered:
- Navigating the Grade Centre
- Viewing / downloading assignment submissions in the Grade Centre
- Grading an assignment, including attaching feedback
- Managing attempts (deleting, additional attempts, manual overrides)
- Viewing test attempts
- Manually creating columns
This session could be useful for:
- New starters
- Academics wanting to obtain a better understanding of the Grade Centre for online assessment and feedback
- IT or Admin staff wanting to obtain a better understanding of the Grade Centre