- This event has passed.
Chairing Collaborative Partnership & Validation Events
March 7, 2022 - 10:00 - 11:30
This is a mandatory briefing for all Chairs.
Target Audience: All new and existing Chairs nominated by Schools to Chair validation/re-validation events.
The briefing session will outline the following:
- The Teesside University Quality Framework and course validation process
- The various types of validation events
- Your role as Chair
- Operational aspects of events and post-event actions
- Quality assessment and external drivers
- Internal drivers – Teesside’s approach
- Support and resources
- Example scenarios and guidance
To book a place on this please contact QAV@tees.ac.uk