- This event has passed.
Blackboard – Meeting the TQS
October 2, 2017 - 10:00 - 11:00
The Threshold Quality Standard (TQS) is a set of guidelines designed to provide a logical and consistent framework for module development. This 60-minute ‘hands on’ workshop will give you the opportunity to go through the various elements of the TQS and provide solutions to achieving them. The session will end with practical examples taken from live modules.
The following topic areas will be covered
- The what, why and where of the TQS.
- Explore the different points of the TQS.
- Suggestions and solutions for each point.
This session could be useful for
- New starters
- Academics looking improving their module
- Academics wanting to provide a consistent approach to their module development
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/