- This event has passed.
Assessment Board Workshop – Open Session
May 15, 2019 - 10:00 - 12:00
This open session is aimed at academic and administrative staff new to the University’s Assessment Board processes. This session would also benefit staff experienced, as an opportunity to refresh and update on recent changes to regulations and enhancements to practice and process. It is also a useful session for observers of Assessment Boards, particularly those new to this role.
Summary of session
The workshop provides:
- an outline of the role of Assessment Board Chairs and secretaries
- operation and role of Assessment Boards
- key points for preparation for Assessment Boards and post-Assessment Board processes
- a summary of the assessment regulations and governance
- details of any key changes to the assessment regulations
- case studies and opportunity for questions
The workshop is co-delivered with input from staff from Finance & Commercial Development in relation to SITS.
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/.