- This event has passed.
Assessment Board Workshop for New & Existing Chairs
March 19, 2019 - 14:00 - 16:00
Mandatory Session: It is a University requirement that all Chairs (new and existing) attended an annual session.
This workshop is targeted at School (and Partner) staff who are responsible for chairing Assessment Boards at Module and or Progression/Award level.
Summary of session
The session will explore:
- Governance of Assessment Boards
- Operation and Role of Assessment Boards
- External Examiners
- Irregular Results Procedure
- Regulations requiring discretionary decisions for Assessment Boards
- Chairing Assessment Boards – role and responsibilities
- Operation of Assessment Boards
- Chairs Action
- Intermediate Awards
There will also be an opportunity for questions.
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/.