- This event has passed.
Assessment Board Workshop for Administrators/Secretaries
April 23, 2019 - 10:00 - 12:00
This workshop is targeted at School Administrative/Secretarial staff involved in Assessment Board meetings and administration pre- and post-Boards.
Summary of session
The workshop provides:
- an outline of the role and responsibilities of Assessment Board Chairs and secretaries
- guidance on pre- and post-Assessment Board processes
- a summary of the assessment regulations and governance
- details of any key changes to the assessment regulations
- case studies and opportunity for questions
The workshop is co-delivered with input from staff from Finance & Commercial Development in relation to SITS.
To book a place on this workshop please visit: https://staffdevelopment.tees.ac.uk/staffdevelopment/.