Our ‘Promoting Teaching Excellence’ Learning & Teaching Enhancement Conference, will be held on Monday 26th and Tuesday 27th June.
Over two days, the conference is designed to explore two key themes:
- Exploring the interface between professional practice, research and teaching
- Developing future facing pedagogies for the 21st Century
We would welcome contributions from staff and students from Teesside University and partner colleges in sharing good practice, disseminating new ideas and provoking discussions around the conference themes.
Contributions on the following topics would be particularly welcome:
- Inquiry based learning
- Integrating research, scholarship and teaching for real world impact
- Co-producing knowledge with students
- Developing criticality
- Digital transformation
- Promoting active and social learning
- Holistic approaches to learning in the 21st Century
- Defining teaching excellence
Contributions may take a variety of formats, including 45 minute workshops, 20 minute presentations, 10 minute ‘Show and Tell’ slots and posters.
Potential contributions should be submitted by Thursday 13 April. Further details, including the session proposal form, are available here.