Week 9

Week 9 

In week 9 I started to finalise my buildings by adding windows and doors and fixing all the walls in my village.

The texture I wanted to use just wouldn’t work.

So I had to use this one instead as it would.

To make the buildings more realistic I started to add windows with the subtractive box brush.

Inside I added wood to the walls even though the player won’t enter the buildings, I added it in case the player manages to catch a glimpse from outside.

I noticed some of the buildings did not touch the floor on all sides so I added foundations to the building so that the building would look more natural.

By the end I had most o the buildings done apart from one. I had added foundations to all of the buildings and added windows and doors to most with the subtractive box brush.