Categories
Uncategorised

Gibbs Reflective Cycle: Progress with LinkedIn

Description: My journey with LinkedIn began as a response to the insights shared by our fashion lectures who emphasised the importance of this professional networking platform.  I created my LinkedIn account in curiosity. Since then, I have made significant progress, amassing over 100 connections, including individuals with diverse backgrounds in marketing, business, fashion, and potential collaborators or partners.

Feelings: When I initially started using LinkedIn, I felt excited about the possibilities it presented. I saw it as a platform that could not only help me expand my professional network but also open doors to meaningful opportunities. As I began to connect with a variety of individuals, I experienced a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment, knowing that I was building valuable relationships.

Evaluation: My engagement with LinkedIn has been a rewarding experience. The fact that I have successfully garnered over 100 connections indicates my ability to proactively network and engage with professionals in various fields. These connections include individuals who share my enthusiasm for marketing, have business acumen, work in the fashion industry, or could potentially collaborate with me in the future. This diversity of connections enriches my network and opens doors to a range of opportunities.

Analysis: My progress on LinkedIn underscores the platform’s effectiveness as a tool for professional networking and relationship-building. It reaffirms the importance of actively reaching out to and connecting with individuals who share common interests or goals. Additionally, it demonstrates my proactive approach to leveraging online platforms for career development and growth.

Conclusion: LinkedIn has proven to be a valuable asset in my professional journey. The progress I have made in building connections with like-minded individuals and potential collaborators reflects my commitment to expanding my network and exploring opportunities. I recognise that LinkedIn’s reach and potential for professional growth are substantial and I intend to continue leveraging this platform to advance my career in the fashion industry.

Action Plan: Going forward, I will continue to actively engage with LinkedIn, seeking opportunities to connect with professionals, join relevant groups, and participate in discussions. I will also consider sharing and promoting my achievements, insights, and aspirations through LinkedIn posts and articles to further establish my presence in the fashion industry.