Week 9

So at the start at of the week I was finishing my creative writing submission and getting that finished and out of the way. Then as the corona virus pandemic was getting worse I decided to move back home and be with family at this time. Luckily I do all my work on my home computer anyway however this means I don’t have access to Photoshop since I would have to go into the labs to use it and the labs have been shut my university anyway. So I’ll have to figure out a way to make a good enough UI without it for the time being. I’ll be working on my project over Easter however the posts are likely to be lighter from this point on.

In the last week I decided to do something lighter in work load and finished my set dressing, 80% of which was just placing down flowers. I used the content available to me in the asset pack. While there wasn’t much in this asset pack I made the best with what I had. Here is the new and improved level!

Thanks

Jamie