Week 5

It was a pain, but I have manged to sort out my rig. I did need to redo both arms and realign every mesh with every bone in the arms but it seems to work now with no deformation so I should be able to continue animating now which is good. My plan is to start in car mode and basically fold up the robot to fit within the car so then when it transforms it’ll sort of fold out and stand up. For the most part it was down but sections of the arms are going to need to be re-keyed which shouldn’t take too long. While I was finishing off the rig though I did mange to set up the cameras for the car section of my animation so that should be ready for my progress review video.