WEEK 5

1. This week, according to last week’s design, I completed the scene construction in UE4.

In the process of creation, I basically completed my original design idea.

There are three floors from the parking lot to the elevator. The parking lot is on the bottom floor. Players need to start here and enter the laboratory.

Then to the laboratory hall, this is the first floor frame of the whole laboratory

For the design of stairs, I give up the structure of straight stairs, which is very monotonous, so I made two simple stairs and spliced a flat plate in the stairs, which made the whole scene appear diversified instead of monotonous stairs. Players can fight zombies on the stairs or some interesting mechanisms

I’m going to design this place on the second floor as a restaurant. Compared with the design of the whole laboratory, there are relatively few rooms in the hall, so I only designed three rooms on the second floor, which won’t make the hall look complicated. This is also my idea from interior design.

I basically completed the framework of the scene this week, but there are also some shortcomings, such as the parking lot stairs are too monotonous and simple, the frame ratio of the model is too large, and the ratio of AI is too different. I will improve these shortcomings next week. There are also design of the trigger conditions for the level.